ECS 122A - Winter 2013 Algorithm Design and Analysis - Gusfield
This index page will just link to the various course handouts that
are available on the web, and provide some description of them.
- Course Syllabus
- There are past video lectures online for some of the topics covered in the class. I will point
you to those when appropriate. The past videos are found on Itunes U (see the syllabus for
how to access them).
- REFERENCE: Introduction to complexity and rules of the
- REFERENCE: A rant on induction - useful if you are unsure about how to do inductive proofs
- REFERENCE: Solving recurrence relations by unwrapping and
the master method
- REFERENCE: Another exposition on the
master method for solving divide and conquer recurrences
- Homework 1, With solution to the table problem. The full solutions
are on smartsite
- Professor Gusfield's office hours for the quarter will be Monday 5:10 - 6pm, and Thursday
The Midterm Date will be Friday Feb. 15.
- HW 2 is now posted on Smartsite.
- Homework 2, due Friday Jan. 25
- Homework 3, due Friday Feb. 1
- Homework 2 solutions to several of the problems
- Notes on finding the strong components of a directed graph
- Professor Gusfield will not be able to make office hours today (thursday). He will
announce in class some replacement hours tomorrow.