ECS 227 - Modern Cryptography - Winter 1999
Topic for Lecture 7 (Thursday, 2/11/99):
Message Authentication, Part 2. Digital Signatures.
- Lecture 1 - Introduction and Block Ciphers (1/7)
- Lecture 2 - PRG -> PRF -> PRP Constructions, Part 1 (1/14)
- Lecture 3 - PRG -> PRF -> PRP Constructions, Part 2 (1/21)
- Lecture 4 - Symmetric Encryption, Part 1 (1/28)
- Lecture 5 - Symmetric Encryption, Part 2 (2/4)
- Lecture 6 - Symmetric Encryption, Part 3, and
Message Authentication, Part 1 (2/11)
(use prior-year notes)
Some lecture Notes on cryptography
In the news...
The notes available here will (I hope!) be quick, but they will not be polished.
Please don't use these notes in another cryptography class
without my consent.
- Walsh report - Uncensored copy
accidentially released (apparently) by the Australian Government Publishing Service.
available from this Web page are Copyright 1996-1999 by Phillip Rogaway.
Go to Phil's