ECS 188 – Ethics in an Age of Technology – Spring 2019
Page last updated:
Thu, Jun 20, 2019 at 11:00 am
: Response from one student (section 1) to assignment #G.
Shared with student’s permission.
I wrote up my
—the things I mumbled
to one or both sections during the last 15 minutes of our final-exam slot.
If you have a chance, please read it.
I hope to see see many of you again.
Goodbye and best wishes,
Schedule and assignments
– grows with each class
– has the usual information – plus information unusual enough that you better read it!
has most of our readings, and more. Other stuff may be added
List of student projects
Schedule from Fall 2017
– the last time I taught the class – a sample of what to expect
Types of written assignments
– analysis, questions, etc.
– explains what you need to know about your course project
says who presents when.
– to upload homework assignments
Home page of Prof.