- NSF CNS 1717542, Crypto-for-Privacy (SaTC: CORE: Small).
8/01/2017 to 7/31/2020.
Thanks to program manager Susanne Wetzel.
- NSF CNS 1314885, Authenticated Ciphers (TWC: Option: Medium: Collaborative).
10/01/2013 to 8/30/2017.
Thanks to program manager Ralph Wachter.
- NSF CNS 1228828, Deconstructing encryption
(TWC: Phase: Medium: Collaborative). With Mihir Bellare.
Thanks to program manager Nina Amla.
NSF CNS 0904380, Reimagining cryptography by identifying its culturally-rooted assumptions
With Mihir Bellare and Ted Krovetz.
Thanks to program managers Richard Beigel, Lenore Zuck, and Nina Amla.
- NSF CCR-0208842 (ITR small). With Mihir Bellare.
“Practice-oriented provable security for higher-layer protocols:
models, analyses, and solutions.”
Thanks to program director Carl Landwehr.
- NSF 0085961 (ITR medium).
“Scalable and secure information republication.”
With Prem Devanbu (PI, lead), Michael Gertz, and Chip Martel.
- NSF CAREER Award 9624560, “Practice-oriented provable security.”
- MICRO grant 99-103 (Orincon).
- MICRO grant 98-129 (Orincon and RSA). Thanks to Burt Kaliski.
- MICRO grant 97-150 (Certicom and RSA). Thanks to Don Johnson and Burt Kaliski.
- Intel Corporation (annual gifts).
“A practice-oriented provable-security treatment for some
cryptographic problems of contemporary interest.”
Many thanks to Jesse Walker.
- Cisco Systems (gift), under their
University Research Program. Many thanks to David McGrew.