4th graders from Cordelia Hills Elementary.
- Yuzuru's CHI 2015 paper has won the Best of CHI Honorable Mention Award
- Hongfeng Yu and Jinrong Xie's Parallel Distance Field Computing paper has been accepted by IEEE TVCG
- Welcome new members: Jia-Kai Chou, Xue Wu, Huu Tan Nguyen, and Jacqueline Chu!
- Oh-Hyun's immersive network visualization VIS Notes paper has been accepted by PacificVis 2015
- Yuzuru's Stock Lamp paper has been accepted by CHI 2015, so is Yang Wang's paper
- Min Shih's Unstructured-Grid Volume Data Rendering paper has been accepted by PacificVis 2015
- Yuzuru and Javid's Storyline Visualization of Streaming Data paper has been accepted by TVCG (1/11/2015)
- Congrats! Dr. Yubo Zhang and Dr. Yu-Hsuan Chan
- Chun-Fu Wang and Jianping Li's EMR data visualization paper has been accepted by BIBM 2014
- Congrats to Jishang Wei, now a Dr.
- Both Jinrong Xie's parallel geodesic grid data rendering paper and Min Shih's hybrid grid data rendering paper have been accepted by LDAV 2014
- Franz Sauer's flow feature tracking paper has been accepted by SciVis 2014
- Tarik Crnovrsanin's radio signal data analytics paper has been accepted by VAST 2014
- Isaac Liao's visualization animation paper has been accepted by Smart Graphics 2014
- Yu-Hsuan Chan and Carlos Correa's Regression Cube paper has been accepted by ACM TiiS (Transactions on Interactive Intelligent Systems) (2/21/2014)
- Tarik Crnovrsanin and Yang Wang's Stimulating a Blink paper has been accepted by CHI 2014
- Our paper based on a collaboration with sociologists appears in the Journal of Social Networks (Volume 37, 2014)
- Robert Hero and Chris Ho's "Volume Rendering of Curvilinear-Grid Data using Generated Low-Dimensional Deformation Textures"
paper has been accepted by IEEE TVCG
- Weiwei Cui's Dynamic Graph Visualization paper has been accepted PacificVis 2014
- Kwan-Liu received the Visualization Technical Achievement Award at IEEE VIS 2013
- Nick Leaf won the best paper award at LDAV 2013, Atlanta, GA, October 14